YES, You are about to embark on a great photography adventure!
This is your adventure if:
- You like to photograph with your smartphone but you don’t know much about its possibilities.
- You don’t know why some photos come out great and some don’t, it feels like a guessing game.
- You love photography and want to improve your skills.
- You feel there is more to smartphone photography than pushing a button but you’re not sure how to go beyond that.
The Mobile Photography Mini-Course is Completely and Totally FREE!
For five days you’ll receive an email packed with valuable and actionable lessons:
- Tips and tricks specific to smartphone photography.
- How to work with the light that is available to you.
- How to improve your images using composition.
- Common mistakes in smartphone photography.
- Common myths and misconceptions about improving your photography skills.
- How to increase the ‘WOW’ factor in your images.
“Thank you, Karin, it’s a shame it has come to an end so fast. I’ve loved being pushed out of my comfort zone, seeing all the great photos from everyone, learned some great techniques and ideas for future photos.”
“Thanks for all the inspiration and Karin for the challenge, tips, and video!”
“SO agree – loved the thinking, learning, composing and the inspiration from the submissions of everyone!”
“Thank you very much, Karin! I’ve learned a lot. Some days were quite a challenge, but it taught me to keep going and keep looking for better ways to get the best picture in the end!”
“Thank you very much, it was really inspiring and fun to see how creative all of you are.”
“I look forward to applying my new skills in Venice in September on our first anniversary, thank you!!”
Hi, I’m Karin and I will be your teacher for the mini-course!
Ever since my graduation from the Academy of Arts I have been a professional photographer. I’ve worked with (travel) magazines, families, entrepreneurs, artists and much more with a specialty in reportage and travel photography.
I’ve worked with (travel) magazines, families, entrepreneurs, artists and much more with a specialty in reportage and travel photography.
I want to help you to create the smartphone photos you envision in your mind.
With the right tools, I know you can learn to create amazing photos!